OTHER SUCCESS STORIES
The Good Food Group has supported many brands on their retail journey since our launch in 2017, as well as established great relationships with most of the UK’s largest retailers spanning grocers, specialists, discounters and chemists.
We are proud to be an award-winning team, as well as having notable award nominations from The Grocer Gold Awards, reaching the finals for the ‘Business Initiative Of The Year’ category, which saw The Buyer’s Discovery Club up against the likes of Co-op and Bestway for the 2021 awards.
In addition, our founder Ross Carlin was named as a finalist for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2021, for the ‘Disruptor Of The Year’ category.
During our 3 years in business, The Good Food Group has:
- Launched into over 10,000 combined retail stores across our featured brands.
- Across over 150 product SKUs, spanning a wide range of categories including Free From, Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements, Healthy Snacking, Drinks, Chilled Foods and more.
- We are proud to have supported over 200 buyers from different UK retailers on their retail strategies and range reviews.
- Through The Buyer’s Discovery Club we have sent out 500+ product samples from our featured brands directly to the doors of retail buyers, for them to test and potentially list in store.
- We are now an Official Supply Partner to over 12 retailers, meaning we can seamlessly list new products into store and make this process simple and efficient for buyers, taking the headache away from them.
Our team are looking forward to supporting even more retailers and launching the next exciting and innovative brands into retail this year.
From the Blog
The Good Food Group blog is the perfect place to keep up to date with all your industry news.
exports tips on getting your products into retail, our success stories, business updates and so
The Good Food Group Ltd is thrilled to announce a strategic partnership with Blendsmiths, a trailblazing brand specialising in functional and flavourful hot beverage drinks. This collaboration marks a significant step forward in meeting the surging demand...
The Good Food Group is proud to announce their newest collaboration within their house of brands: Nutrivitality!
The Good Food Group is proud to announce their newest collaboration within their house of brands: Nutrivitality! As a pioneering force in nutritional supplements, Nutrivitality’ s association with The Good Food Group marks a significant partnership, set to enhance the...
ELEAT Cereal Joins The Good Food Group: Elevating Breakfast Nutrition The Good Food Group proudly announces the latest addition to its esteemed house of brands - ELEAT Cereal. In a landscape where sports nutrition is evolving rapidly, the focus on high-protein...
After meticulous deliberation, The Good Food Group is thrilled to announce a strategic partnership with Mountain Joes, a dynamic multi-brand supplier into over 15 major retailers in the UK. This collaboration is poised to amplify Mountain Joes' presence and potential...