OTHER SUCCESS STORIES
The Good Food Group has supported many brands on their retail journey since our launch in 2017, as well as established great relationships with most of the UK’s largest retailers spanning grocers, specialists, discounters and chemists.
We are proud to be an award-winning team, as well as having notable award nominations from The Grocer Gold Awards, reaching the finals for the ‘Business Initiative Of The Year’ category, which saw The Buyer’s Discovery Club up against the likes of Co-op and Bestway for the 2021 awards.
In addition, our founder Ross Carlin was named as a finalist for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2021, for the ‘Disruptor Of The Year’ category.
During our 3 years in business, The Good Food Group has:
- Launched into over 10,000 combined retail stores across our featured brands.
- Across over 150 product SKUs, spanning a wide range of categories including Free From, Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements, Healthy Snacking, Drinks, Chilled Foods and more.
- We are proud to have supported over 200 buyers from different UK retailers on their retail strategies and range reviews.
- Through The Buyer’s Discovery Club we have sent out 500+ product samples from our featured brands directly to the doors of retail buyers, for them to test and potentially list in store.
- We are now an Official Supply Partner to over 12 retailers, meaning we can seamlessly list new products into store and make this process simple and efficient for buyers, taking the headache away from them.
Our team are looking forward to supporting even more retailers and launching the next exciting and innovative brands into retail this year.
From the Blog
The Good Food Group blog is the perfect place to keep up to date with all your industry news.
exports tips on getting your products into retail, our success stories, business updates and so
Our usual blog posts are focused around giving you retail tips and advice, or talking about our wins as a business. We've decided to switch it up this week and let you find out more about the team behind The Good Food Group. And what better way to start this 'Meet the...
1. Choosing the wrong retailer for your brand Getting your products into any retailer can seem and is a big win for any small, upcoming brand, but picking the wrong retailer to position your product can sometimes affect the integrity and ethos of your brand. "Where...
It is so rewarding getting a retail listing and seeing your products sitting there on shelf can be a dream come true. But that isn't where the planning stops, you need to strategise how to get your products from sitting...