Starting with just 3 partners this year – Holland & Barrett, Superdrug and the Co-op, our team and business have gone from strength to strength and expanded this list to a huge 11 retailers. Check out the full list below:
Official Supply Partner List:
- Holland & Barrett
- Lloyds Pharmacy
- The Range
- Frasers Group
What does this mean?
Through having this supplier set-up it means we can streamline the process of listing a product in store, as well as having direct communication with the retailers as a trusted partner.
How does it benefit brands?
Through us confirming ourselves as an official supply partner, this means we can help brands in the following ways:
- Allows for online listings to happen quickly.
- Brings the brand’s product to shelf with ease and speed.
- The Good Food Group have a stronger opportunity to list brands over other competitors.
- Beneficial payment and operating terms.
- The Good Food Group are the first to hear about exciting retail opportunities for brands.
How does it benefit retailers?
Not only does our set-up benefit brands, but it supports retail buyers also, in the following ways:
- Allows us to support retailers across a wider product set.
- Get products launched in store and selling quickly, meaning success for the retailer.
- Streamlines brands into one supplier base, making listings more effective and efficient.
“It’s an exciting progression for the business, the team and I are looking forward to this next step and it means we can get brand’s products onto shelves quicker and provide the extra support that buyers are looking for.”
-Ross Carlin, Founder and MD, The Good Food Group
The Good Food Group has everything needed to successfully supply to major UK retailers, from our dedicated team, expertise and close relationships with both buyers and brands.
If you’re looking to get in front of retailers like these, then what are you waiting for? Get in contact today and we could be supplying your products into these retailers next.